If you’ve been involved in an automobile accident,it is of critical importance that you reach out to professional personal injury lawyers ASAP to make sure that your rights are protected,that you are fairly compensated,and that those responsible are always brought to justice. Zervos & Calta,Florida personal injury lawyers,are well known for their experience and success in the courtroom.
The odds are pretty good that you’ll have plenty of different people telling you what you should do after you’ve been in an accident. Most of them are going to be as helpful as they can be,with only your best interests at heart.
Understanding The Main Causes Of Car Accidents In America Today
Each and every year,right around 6 million Americans are going to find themselves involved in a motor vehicle accident. 3 million people are injured every year in these accidents,often times significantly,with 2 million drivers experiencing permanent injuries that follow them for the rest of their days. Every day,90 people in the US die in motor vehicle accidents,and even though cars today are far safer than they ever used to be in the past they aren’t bulletproof.
Some of the more common causes of accidents include,but certainly aren’t limited to:
- Individuals driving far too fast,exceeding the posted speed limits and losing control of their vehicle
- Distracted drivers that are paying attention to anything but the road,including those that are on the phone or texting
- Drivers operating their vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs (illicit,prescription,or over-the-counter that impair their ability to drive)
- Young and inexperienced drivers that aren’t quite sure of how to handle themselves or their vehicle in sometimes sticky situations
- Drivers that are operating their vehicle while fatigued or exhausted
- Road conditions that are anything but ideal for vehicle operation,including wet,icy,or washed out roads
â ¦ And the list goes on and on.
At the end of the day,you need to make sure that you and your loved ones never have to worry about suffering in silence when you have been involved in an accident and injured. You should be able to count on top legal professionals to make sure that your rights are observed,you should be able to rely on top legal experts to get you fair compensation for your pain and anguish,and above all else,you should be able to see that justice is served so that these kinds of accidents do not continue to happen to others.
Contact us today to learn more about our personal injury law experience,our track record of successfully litigating these situations,and how we might be able to help you best moving forward. More information is availableon our website www.zervosinjurylaw.com.